Monday, September 07, 2015

Here Comes Something To Talk About.....

This week I have been sick and I feel real sorry for me. But.......

There is something that I know that is happening that I can just not wait for...... The Parkvale art gallery! I am so excited! I can't wait.

Moment in time
"What should I do for my art?" I said to myself. Then an idea comes to me. "I know, how about a pretty tree design. I mean, I love the outdoors and nature and also it will look pretty cool." I sit there scrolling down, beginning to doubt myself about the tree idea. But then, I see it......
"PERFECT!!!!!!"


(The piece of art I found online.....)


(My finishing product.....)

7 comments:

  1. Well done Maia.
    hat looks amazing and it reflects you perfectly.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Art Maia! That looks even better than the internet picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Malena it looks the same

      Delete
    2. You have done a amazing job on your art you have amazing art skills that must be a hidden talent

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome piece of art. It looks like you put a lot of time an effort in you art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a super job Maia......your art work looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete